Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Personal Review - Coke vs Pepsj

So here's my honest review on the most overly done review known to man. Coca-cola vs. Pepsi.

Pepsi
The smell is really nice and smells really sweet with a bit of kola nut smell going on, I can dig it as it smells smooth. However the taste going in for me is a more of sugar, water, and some vague cola taste. Its not a bad taste by any means, but certainly is lacking of complexity. I get a bad after taste that leaves a thick and heavy flavor in the back of my mouth and does not feel refreshing, and more makes me crave for water.

Coca-cola
Smell is relatively the same with a bit less sweet smell. Overall the taste is more a bit more complex and has more carbonation. A bit the same of the after taste but a bit better. I can't blame coke or Pepsi, as its probably the corn syrup.


The verdict. I enjoy coke and ask for it when I can; its just my favorite, otherwise Pepsi is a far second